Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Bank and credit help please! I need to get this turned around!!!!!?

Ok, so i've made a few or bunch of mistakes when it comes to my personal finances and credit. If you could offer advice it would be greatly appreciated.



I've been living by cashing my paychecks and using money orders for the last year. I had a death in my family which lead to a loss of job and my BofA checking account going over it's limit. I owe $770 to them. First, is there any possibiliity that considering my circumstances they would give me a second chance if i have direct deposit? I take home just over 3k per month, all of which i could have deposited directly from my employer to the bank. If you don't think this is possible, do you have a reccomendation for a bank willing to take a risk on someone?



Also, my credit score is around 600. I got a car loan two months back with insane intrest, but i'm hoping that making the payments will build my credit. If i have outstanding debt from 10 years ago, is it worth it to get my credit report and clear these items? Please help!10pts.



Bank and credit help please! I need to get this turned around!!!!!?

If you offer to pay the money, they may reopen your account. It happened to me with another bank, years ago. Plus, anything other than bankruptcy shouldnt stay on your reports more than 7 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment