Wednesday, May 26, 2010

If I make money off the internet (my websites, ebay, etc) is it hard to get a loan?

I wish just wondering, because I do all of my work online, I don't work for an actual company, I just earn money from selling advertising space, and selling a lot of stuff on ebay.



So how would I tell this to a bank or other place that would offer loans?



If I make money off the internet (my websites, ebay, etc) is it hard to get a loan?

Are you making a living? I'm not being hateful with that question - it's a legit question and that's something you'll have to be able to prove to your lender. Do you file taxes on your income - have a bookkeeping system - actually run your online business like a legitimate business?



You are considered self-employed, and self-employed people get loans all the time. But - they run legitimate businesses, legitimately! Again - I'm not being disrespectful in any way! You'll be fine as long as you can provide the documentation that you're on the up-%26amp;-up!



Good Luck!



If I make money off the internet (my websites, ebay, etc) is it hard to get a loan?

You would tell them just like you did here!



Most likely, yes it will cause a problem because you need proof of income. Usually they will just ask you for your last 2 pay stubs. If you keep records (which I hope you do!) you can try bringing that with. Good luck!



If I make money off the internet (my websites, ebay, etc) is it hard to get a loan?

I am a small business lender. We would want to know where the income is coming from. It's fine if it comes from the Internet, as long as the income is relatively stable. You'll need to claim it on your taxes though.

No comments:

Post a Comment