Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I get housing loan in instalments over 6 months;?

Bank says they will tell EMI (Equated Monthly Instalment) only when i get the last loan disbursement. How can i know in advance how much will be my EMI after the last instalment date? Please help %26amp; thanks in advance.



I get housing loan in instalments over 6 months;?

This is out of my range of experience. I have never dealt with the kind of loan that you are currently in.



My advice comes in three parts...



The first is to consult with a professional financial adviser who has the first hour consult appointment free.



A mortgage loan officer is likely who you would need to contact to answer this question with any capability.



Your bank should be able to give you some idea of what you need to have. I would go in and wait to talk to a loan officer, that is what they are there for.



I deal with people on the verge of filing bankruptcy, and people who are trying to get out of homeless / battered women's shelters. I am more of a social worker / financial adviser than what you would need with this complex loan agreement.



I am so sorry that I couldn't give you more help.



I get housing loan in instalments over 6 months;?

May be....

No comments:

Post a Comment