Saturday, October 31, 2009

Do you think I can get a car loan for $16,000 with this credit?

I have a $1,000 credit card with Bank of America, a $600 dollar target store card, and I recently co-signed with my cousin for a car loan of $7,000 and that was 2 months ago, but next month she is paying that loan off with her credit card... so in 2 months it will show paid off in my credit report. i've been at the same job for 7 years and 4y at the same residence. 2 months ago before I applied for the co-signed loan my credit scores were: Experian 717, equifax 719 and transunion 732. My credit was established barely 2 years ago. do you think i have a chance of getting a car loan? i can put $4,000 down. I don't care if they give me a high interest as long as its not more than 15%. what do you think? have any of you have had limited credit and got a loan?????????



Do you think I can get a car loan for $16,000 with this credit?

Sounds like you have a decent credit history and most likely you will get a loan. One of the major things the lender will be looking at is debt to income ratio. If it is above 30%, they will most likely not give it to you but if you are below you should be ok.



Rival



Do you think I can get a car loan for $16,000 with this credit?

700+ is good credit.



not a problem for the car.



Do you think I can get a car loan for $16,000 with this credit?

with those numbers you should have no prolem just make sure the loan is paid and off your credit reports belive me i live on credit cards those numbers are awsom a intest rate arond 5to 7 percent

1 comment:

  1. Are you in financial need?we offer all kind. we offer the best at a low interest rate, search no further, Contact us now :email:


    chongiefinancing@outlook.com
    www.chongieloans.webs.com


    Best Regards
    Chongie B.l.A
    Chongie Financing Plc.

    ReplyDelete