Monday, October 26, 2009

Trouble getting a loan.?

Due to having a new kid and various other expenses my wife and I need to take out a loan to help pay our bills and remodel our house.



I first contacted my mortgage lender about getting a home equity loan for $7,500. I have a 700 credit score but my wife has no credit. I was told I couldn't get a loan because I have been self-employed for less than 2 years. I just started selling insurance and I won't get paid for a month. My wife just returned to work but won't get paid for a couple weeks and she can't get approved by herself with her credit score.



I tried my bank and they said the same thing and they also couldn't verify my income.



Basically I just need a loan to help out with some of the bills until we can get back on our feet. Our jobs will provide more than enough money but we're in a rut right now and need some money by the end of June. I don't know what else to try. I thought about a cash advance place but they are a rip off. Anyone have any ideas?



Trouble getting a loan.?

Don't go to a cash advance place unless you HAVE to! You're right, they are a huge rip off. Have you tried getting a loan at a credit union? They are usually more lenient, and often have much better interest rates as well. Usually they will help you out when everyone else turns you down. Also, for my husband and I (I am self-employed) they just needed to see our bank statements as proof of income, so it was a major help. If you're not a credit union member, they will still give you the loan, but if you open an account there, you will get a better rate. Hope this works for you!



Trouble getting a loan.?

Read the above answer, it's crystal clear



Trouble getting a loan.?

We are certified loan lender. and offer secured loans to individuals and companies at low interest 4% rate.I offer long and short term loans.Our firm has recorded a lot of breakthroughs in the provision of first class financial services to our clients especially in the area of Loan syndication and capital provision for individuals and companies. We have brought ailing industries back to life and we back good business ideas by providing funds for their upstart.



We have a network of Investors that %26lt; DIV%26gt;are willing to provide funds of whatever amount discreetly to individuals and organizations to start business and operations.



We also recruit Agents to assist our client companies to receive payments for their goods and services. In our bid to be useful to you, please tell us which area that you wish us to be of service to you. Kindly respond immediately to this email.After we shall speak Looking forward to you response.Contact me via email:kings_loanoffer@yahoo.com



Truly yours,



McCliff.

No comments:

Post a Comment