Monday, October 26, 2009

Personal loan with bad credit, self employed?

I need a personal loan to put my son in daycare and return to work. I had just started my job when i was in a car accident, hit by a bus. So I only have one pay stub from my work but it dates back to October, when I had my accident.I have been recoverying, I am still employed, but need a loan till my next payday on Jan 15th.I will be returning to work the day after Christmas. I am also self-employed,and have bank statements proving I bring in an income. How and where is the best place to get a personal loan? FAST



Personal loan with bad credit, self employed?

Do you own your home? You could borrow off the equity in your home. Other than that, if you have bad credit history, I have doubts you will find much of a loan or if you did, the interest rate would be very high.



Personal loan with bad credit, self employed?

If you could borrow money from someome you could get a pre-paid credit card. But there is another way, although I don't recommend it because of exhorbitant interest, Cash Advance, Money-Mart, etc., will advance you credit using you pay cheque. But then again, you are self employed. Why not try the bank loan against your assets?

No comments:

Post a Comment