Monday, October 26, 2009

I need to get a loan. But no one will cosign with me.?

I'm only 18, what can I do? I have bad credit because of an overdraw with the bank that I can't get back in the positive (it started as about $.50 over, but since I have no protection at my bank, it's now escalated to $250 because I didn't get notification until it reached over $75 over). I really need a loan to get an apartment so I don't have to commute to school, but there are no dorms open. What can I do without the cosigner to get a loan?



I need to get a loan. But no one will cosign with me.?

I would start first by contacting the bank and see if there is anything that they can do to reduce some of the charges.



If you are working contract to give the bank $25.00 a month or whatever you can agree to.



Since you have not paid off the bank, ANYONE would be crazy to give you a loan. If someone signs that loan for you and you treat them like you treated the bank, that person will be on the hook for whatever the loan amount is.



Who would do that



Hell, would YOU do that for someone in this situation?



pay your bill or commute

No comments:

Post a Comment