Saturday, October 31, 2009

Loan check to pay for my truck.?

The people who are buying my truck are getting a loan through their credit union to pay for it. The check will be made out to me directly from the bank. Is this safe for me to accept? I know some people can even make a fake cashiers check. I don't want to %26quot;demand%26quot; cash and have them walk away........



Loan check to pay for my truck.?

It wouldn't be unreasonable to make them wait until you can verify the validity of the check. You should be able to call the credit union and verify funds. You aren't a professional car dealer and you don't have the resources to electronically validate their check.



Loan check to pay for my truck.?

you should be able to call the bank and verify funds. Plus it should come from a credit union you've at least heard of if you're in the same town.

No comments:

Post a Comment