Monday, October 26, 2009

Lets say I need a $3000 loan to start my Dachshund Farming business; it would take me about a 1.5 ye

...repay the loan. After one and a half years, what would I owe the bank? I don't know what interest goes for these days so how much would I owe them after 1.5 years.



Lets say I need a $3000 loan to start my Dachshund Farming business; it would take me about a 1.5 years to...?

Please what ever you do dont listen to the people above me they are scame they will ask for money and then change there



company name to something new and you will not hav a loan you will just be out of your money, Please listen to me ive been there and done that.now its my mission is to tell every



one so they dont lose money



Lets say I need a $3000 loan to start my Dachshund Farming business; it would take me about a 1.5 years to...?

need to talk with your specific bank, the numbers vary.



Lets say I need a $3000 loan to start my Dachshund Farming business; it would take me about a 1.5 years to...?

ATTENTION:



We are ceritified and registered Equitable Loan Investment Company. We lend secured and unsecured loans to honest and reliable individuals and companies globally at 3% interest rate.



We lend out loans from a minimum amount of $3,000USD to a maximum amount of $50,000,000USD or Pounds.



We are legitimate company and we have been lending all kinds of loans to individuals and companies successfully for 14 years.



If you are honest and interested with our offer, you can get back to us with your following information below:



Full Name:



Location:



Total Amount needed:



Duration:



We only welcome serious and honest individuals and companies.



We await your response at equitableloans@yahoo.com.



Mr Blair James.



Managing Director



Tel:+447045736666

No comments:

Post a Comment